i hope you all had a great christmas and got everything that you wanted!!!I know that I did .Infact i got doubble the presents because of my birhtday!!!!!!I got everything I wanted.Thanks to my mother and father. :)
My name is Elizabeth, but i like to be called Ellie. i am in the 5th grade and i am 11 yrs. old. i have the best parents in the world and i love my sisters SO much! I LOVE to play school and i have the greatest teachers! Mrs.Park & mrs. perry!! when i grow up i want to be the best teacher in the whole wide world!!!
3 comments:
I got everything I wanted to.But I didn't get very much toys because one of my presents was a big present.I miss you. love lora.
I read your comments that you wrote.I miss you love lora.
My mom won't let me get a email so she'll let me use hers some times.love lora.
Post a Comment