Tuesday, July 1, 2008
summer time
I love the summer time because we get to visit a lot of people. This summer, in August I am going to Arizona and Mexico. On Wednesday, my nana is coming and is staying for a week.I am SO excited.On the fourth of July a bunch of people come over to our house and we have a big party!!!I think I am going to have a great summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You will have fun blogging with Lora and ME!!!! I love you! I love Summer too. I am so excited to go to Arizona to get a tan and to Mexico.
Ellie I am so glad to see that you have a blog. This will be fun for me to keep track of what you are up too. I am excited for Mexico, and for the summer. Love you!!!
Hey Ellie, I am so excited that you are getting into blogging. You will have so much fun. I miss u so much hope you have fun. Love ya Allie
Ellie-
I am glad that you liked your blog, knowing that I set it up for you! Your Welcome,
Tay
Hey Ellie!
I'm gald you got a blog and I can't WAIT for you to come down! Love ya,
mariah
hey ellie, i'm way glad you have a blog now. You are growing up so fast, its crazy, you're ADORABLE!!! your summer sounds like its gonna be a fun one, i wish you could come see us in Utah though. love ya!!
i love my blog
Post a Comment